JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek Review
"Steps away from destination-worthy dining, Cherry Creek's premier shopping, and outdoor trails, our luxury Denver hotel is your place in the heart of it all. Our sophisticated, well-appointed suites, featuring elegant five-piece marble bathrooms, double closets, and pillow-top mattresses, embody the luxury of JW Marriott. From inspired culinary offerings, inviting shared areas, refined meeting spaces, and Rocky Mountain views, we provide everything you need and nothing that you don’t." JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- Good location in Cherry Creek, close to indoor mall & Whole Foods.
- Large gym with plenty of equipment.
- Comfortable bed.
- Spacious room with large bathroom.
- In-room Nespresso machine.
- Full-size toiletries, including hand soap.
- Great staff, app requests were answered promptly. In-person interactions were friendly.
- Valet was top-notch, even with the construction, the attendant communicated effectively & ensure everyone knew where to go.
- Open 2nd-floor lounge, with a coffee machine & complimentary snacks.
- For New Year’s staff put a bottle of champagne in the room with wine glasses.
- Hand sanitizers located in multiple locations on each floor; disposable masks also available.
What we did not like
- No onsite pool
- Due to lobby construction (slated to end Feb 2022), you have to walk through Toro restaurant to get to the temporary 2nd-floor lobby.
We used two 35k certificates for our two night #NYE stay, where rates were upwards of $400/night. With no resort fee, a great location and exceptional staff I would definitely stay here again.
This hotel is ranked 2nd in our JW list
- JW Houston Downtown
- JW Denver Cherry Creek
- JW Vancouver
- JW Washington DC
- JW Los Angeles
With over 100 locations, 35 in North America, we continue our goal to stay at all the #JWMarriott brand.
Hotel Techology & Amenities
This internet speed is great for:
Streaming HD Movies
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel:
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access