Four Seasons Hotel Miami Review
Miami, FL | Visited
Corner City View Double | Room # 2802
"Above the trendy Brickell Avenue – find the best of both big city adventure and a tropical getaway – arrive at our lifestyle-inspired lobby, savour the fun and flavourful dining experiences, and spend the day with a swim or sway in a hammock within our two-acre sun-kissed sanctuary." - Four Seasons Miami
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- Upon entering the hotel, you immediately notice how all the common areas smell great. Not sure if the area is frequently spritzed or if the scent is in the HVAC system. Either way, it was very delightful while not being overpowering.
- The corner room was spacious with two double beds and plenty of natural light.
- Large bathroom with soaker tub and great water pressure.
- In-room amenities included two robes, two slippers, a coffee machine (LavAzza), a tea kettle along with ceramic mugs, and several drinking glasses.
- Great engaging staff from the bellman when we arrived to the front desk agent that checked us in, to the housekeepers that brought requested items.
- The hotel has an available text feature (also available via the Four Seasons app) allowing for easy communication and requests.
- Guests have complimentary access to the massive Equinox facilities.
- Upon entering our room we had a packet that included 4 antiseptic wipes, 2 disposable masks, and a hand sanitizer.
- Tested out their "Work from the Leisure" program by requesting a monitor, wireless keyboard, and mouse. All were promptly delivered around 10am the next day. However, the hotel did not have a USB-C to HDMI adapter for my Mac, nor did I carry any dongles.
- Large outdoor pool with plenty of seating.
- Two luggage racks! Hotels providing one luggage rack per room is a pet peeve of mine. I was very excited to see two in our room (without having to request it).
- Prompt in-room dining. Was able to preorder the night before & breakfast was delivered close to the requested time.
- Daily morning coffee station located in the lobby with non-dairy milk options.
- Further away from Brickell City Centre (a con for some). The hotel is a walk from Downtown Miami (the last stop on the Miami Metromover Brickell Loop is several blocks away).
- Ample seating off the lobby area (7th floor).
What we did not like
- Limited drawer storage space.
- Two elevator systems. You need to take one elevator from the ground floor to the lobby on the 7th floor. Then walk through the lobby to access the 2nd set of elevators for access to the rooms.
- The elevator key card system seemed not to be enabled. I was able to access our room floor from the lobby without using my keycard, on several occasions over our three-night stay during different times of the day.
- Went to the front desk to inquire about room charges and I was not asked for identification; just room number & last name. After which, still without verifying my identity the front desk agent printed out the folio and handed it to me. This is a safety concern.
- The bathroom door is similar to a closet door sans a locking system.
- After returning home, we realized we had been charged an extra $80 for breakfast on our last day. We contacted Four Seasons on Saturday morning and after being transferred 3 times were told we would have to call back on Monday when the accounting department was in.
After staying at the Four Seasons Las Vegas, we were excited for our 2nd Four Seasons experience. Four Seasons is known for its consistent service in its portfolio which was evident between our two stays.
We booked a 3-night stay at Four Seasons Miami for $1,200 ($380/night) under their "One More Night" promotion. Booking through the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program our stay came with daily breakfast ($35 per person), a complimentary upgrade, a welcome treat and a $100 stay credit.
Located in Brickell Key the Four Seasons Miami is a great base for those wishing to be a bit farther away from the city center. Exemplary service coupled with comfortable facilities provided us a wondering 3-night stay. We would stay here again when visiting Miami.
This internet speed is great for:
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access
Hospitality App/Texting Available
Four Seasons Hotel Miami Walkthrough