Four Seasons Las Vegas Review
Las Vegas, NV | Visited
Strip View One Bedroom Suite | Room 36113
"The Four Seasons Las Vegas, attached to Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, is a luxe, art deco style hotel located within 2 miles from both the Bellagio casino and Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarran International Airport)."
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- The staff here is exceptional. Every person we encountered went above & beyond even for the simplest requests.
- We booked a Strip View studio room & were upgraded to a Strip View One Bedroom Suite, a spacious, well-appointed room for our stay.
- Great location on the #lasvegasstrip that is far enough away for a respite from the crowds.
- Fast, reliable WIFI (19 mbps)
- The @fourseasons app allowed for easy, prompt communication with staff.
- In-room @nespresso machine, comfortable robe & slippers.
- Delicious food from hotel restaurant Veranda (breakfast & dinner).
- Daily housekeeping & turndown service.
- Large gym with Peloton bikes, free weights along with a plethora of equipment.
- The bed was so comfortable, I truly did not want to get up & leave each morning.
What we did not like
- Daily $45 resort fee. Booked a 3rd night free stay and still was charged the $45 resort fee on the "free" night.
- Pool was closed, could use adjacent Mandalay Bay pool.
Booked a 3 night stay at the Four Seasons Las Vegas for under $800, which included daily breakfast ($90 per day), complimentary upgrade to a suite & a $100 per stay credit (used towards dinner at Veranda). First time staying at the Four Seasons brand, which is known for its luxury & service. 5 star stay at a 5 star brand, will definitely return.
This internet speed is great for:
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access
Hospitality App/Texting Available
Four Seasons Las Vegas Room Tour | Strip View One Bedroom Suite
TimeLapse View from the Four Seasons Las Vegas Room