RAMEN-SAN Deluxe Restaurant Review
out of 5
Restaurant/Food rating breakdown
Likelihood of us eating here again.
Food/Drink we tried
What we loved
- Great location, close to hotels and malls.
- While the hostess was a bit off-putting, our waitress Addison, was very personable.
- We showed up around 5 pm on a Friday without a reservation & were seated promptly. Restaurant filled up rather quickly despite the sub zero weather.
- The tables in the middle of the restaurant have hooks which we utilized to hang up our winter jackets.
- Portion sizes were good, add ons were also reasonably priced.
What we did not like
- The ramen broth came out tepid; wish it was warmer.
- The Spicy Garlic Ramen special was very mild, with "spicy" in the name, definitely thought it would have more of a kick.
Great place for ramen if you are in the area.