Park Hyatt Jakarta Hotel Review
Park Hyatt Jakarta features 220 rooms as well as luxury hotel dining and entertainment options. Our hotel will be a haven for intimate and stylish events including weddings, corporate functions, and social gatherings.
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- 5-star service from the moment we arrived. The staff was very friendly & very accommodating.
- Used a Hyatt suite upgrade to book a Park Suite Deluxe room, which was going for IDR11,874,050 per night during our May 2023 stay. The room was nicely appointed with ample space and tons of light.
- Location (4.5): Across the street from the US Embassy; a 10-minute walk to Monas and the National Museum. Close to restaurants, street food vendors, coffee shops, and coin-operated laundry.
- Cleanliness (5): Passed black light test; housekeeping was very thorough.
- Hotel Service (5): The gold standard of hotel service. They truly exemplify their #LuxuryisPersonal Brand.
- Bed Comfort (5): The bed is on the firmer side and felt quite large for a King size bed. Pillows are also on the firmer side. They offer a pillow menu including body pillows.
- Room Amenities (5): Nespresso machine, tea kettle, coffee cups with saucers, and two sizes of glasses. Bathroom amenities included 2 Robes, slippers, combs, brushes, toothbrushes, bath salts & a vanity kit.
- Hotel Gym (5): The gym is large with treadmills, free weights, and lots of rep-counting machines along with a workout room. Concierge told us that the hotel offers a personal trainer however we never tried it out. Changing room
- Breakfast in the Dining Room was delicious. Offering an extensive variety of local and international cuisine. Each day had different chef specials. As a globalist, I was offered the opportunity to order off the a la carte menu as well as select items from the buffet.
- Chromecast functionality was one of the easiest to use, following TV prompts or accessing via QR code or Hyatt app. No issues streaming YouTube content.
- Hotel Pool (5): The pool located on the 35th floor has both open & covered chairs. Available staff for ordering from the conservatory menu, note there is a service charge.
- Key card activated 2nd elevator. When you tap, it automatically selects your floor.
- Loved the bathroom design. Double sinks (facing each other, with a mirror in between), large soaking tub, shower & water closet. Gold-platted fixtures added a touch of luxury & elegance.
- Automatic sheer curtain and blinds. Blinds did a great job blocking out the morning sun.
- The hotel has plenty of dining options. Breakfast is available in the Dining Room, Lunch at the Conservatory, or at the pool. Dinner at the Dining Room, Conservatory, or Kita on the 37th floor.
What we did not like
- Bathroom soaps are generic Hyatt Regency brand wall-mounted pumps. Would have preferred a higher brand for the hotel.
- The windows need more soundproofing. You can hear the nearby train throughout the day, along with traffic noise & 4 am prayer.
- Bedroom sliding doors don't have locks.
- Two elevator system which is not my favorite but is understandable for security purposes.
We were excited to stay at Park Hyatt's first and only location in Indonesia. Using 60,000 Hyatt points for our 4-night stay, along with a suite upgrade we enjoyed our Park Suite Deluxe room. We were greeted by name by all of the staff, and over the course of the 4 days, the staff remembered small details about our preferences that were incorporated throughout. Park Hyatt truly encompasses the #LuxuryisPersonal brand & we will definitely stay here again in the future.
Hotel Techology & Amenities
This internet speed is great for:
Streaming HD Movies
Streaming 4k Movies
Streaming Video Games
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel:
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access