Mandarin Oriental Miami Review
Miami, FL | Visited
Junior Bay View Suite | Room # 1109
"Mandarin Oriental, Miami is a unique urban resort located on the three acre, exclusive island of Brickell Key. Providing lush open spaces and light sea breezes, the Five-star hotel and spa offers an ideal location within walking distance to the finest shopping, dining and nightlife experiences in Miami while providing the ultimate tranquil oasis for an escape. All guestrooms and suites come equipped with private balconies from which guests can enjoy stunning views of Biscayne Bay or Brickell Skyline. The hotel also boasts high-energy Food & Beverage concepts with breathtaking views and alfresco options." - Mandarin Oriental Miami
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- Exceptional service. Across the board, everyone we encountered went above and beyond our expectations.
- Great location in Brickell Key.
- Spacious Junior Suite with comfy sofa & soaker tub.
- Million dollar bay view.
- Twice daily housekeeping & turn down service.
- Nice sized gym with plenty of equipment.
- Large, comfortable bed. Requested firm pillows which were placed in the room upon arrival.
- I was able to communicate via text & the staff was very responsive.
- Ample storage including a bath cart which housed additional towels.
- Large lobby with floor to ceiling windows with expansive bay views.
- In-room amenities included plush robes, comfy slippers that didn't disintegrate after 1 wear, water was provided in glassware.
- Great tasting food (breakfast & dinner)
What we did not like
- Safe in closet is at an awkward angle.
- Wifi is slow (7 mbps).
- Pool is small and the hot tub was closed.
- Balcony has a ledge which we kept tripping on.
- TV response time was slow. When you turned it on you would wait up to 30 seconds for it to register & then another 30 seconds for it to turn on
Book a stay through Mandarin Oriental's "One More Night" promotion, which offered a complimentary third night when you book three nights. Under their Fans of MO program our booking came with daily breakfast ($83), one time dining credit ($100) and a late check-out (1pm).
My friend spoke highly of the MO Miami for years and I was excited for our three night stay there. We had a wonderful time and now have a new bar for luxury hospitality. Excited for our upcoming stay at MO New York in the fall.
This internet speed is great for:
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access
Hospitality App/Texting Available
Mandarin Oriental Miami Walkthrough