Jong-Ro Chicken Restaurant Review
Restaurant/Food rating breakdown
What we loved
- Staff went above & beyond for our take-out order. They updated us frequently about the wait time. They even offered us glasses of water as we waited.
- We ordered the half & half chicken (original and sweet chili). For $25 it was more than enough chicken to share.
- The restaurant was 3 miles from the strip (a negative for some). It was easy to get to & there was plenty of parking.
What we did not like
- This is nitpicking: we wished there was an option to sample more than 2 flavors with one "fried chicken" order.
- When we arrived Sunday around 530pm, the parking lot was pretty empty. When we left 30 minutes later cars were circling the lot looking for a space, likely due to the number of restaurants located in the plaza.
We originally planned to visit Jobilee Chicken for our fried chicken fix. At the last minute learned about Jong-Ro Chicken. The food was delicious, the staff was exemplary & the price was reasonable, definitely will return.
Tip: Order ahead for take-out.