Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Review
What we loved
- All-inclusive beach resort, with many food & drink options.
- Great Hyatt award redemption (20k points per night) with cash upgrade ($100/pn) to swim up room.
- Spacious room with comfy beds.
- Super friendly staff: we were lost and asked staff in an elevator for help, they got off the elevator & walked us to where we wanted to go.
- Each restaurant & bar had drink specials listed, which made it very easy to try many concoctions. The drinks were strong & tasty, and great recommendations by the bartenders.
- Large gym with outdoor section overlooking pool, with views of the ocean.
What we did not like
- Additional cost for transportation from the airport to the resort.
- The beach is rocky & the waves are rough, and black flags warning not to enter the water.
- Breakfast was ok, the fruit was frozen & selection was limited, although they did have an omelet station & green juices.
Overall we really loved this hotel. Great service and good food (outside of breakfast). The swim-up room was nice, however, next time I would book a higher-floor oceanfront room.
Hotel Techology & Amenities
This internet speed is great for:
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel:
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access