Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort (Presidential Suite) Review
The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort (Presidential Suite) is an 896-square-foot one-bedroom suite with separate lavishly appointed sleeping and entertaining space, plus a large dining/meeting table.
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- Soft King-sized bed
- 65” HD TV in the bedroom and 65” HD TV in the living room
- Cozy gas fireplace
- Mini fridge and wine fridge provided
- Large bathroom in the bedroom and half-bath in the living room
- Wifi speed was excellent, no lags or issues while on Zoom meetings.
What we did not like
- While spacious, the suite did not have a dedicated dining room table.
- The bedroom barn door does not have a locking mechanism.
My new favorite room at my favorite hotel. The Presidential Suite is spacious, with two TVs, ample seating, and a large bathroom with double vanity & soaker tub. Great place to come back to after a day of skiing, or a cozy place to spend a snowy day indoors.
Hotel Techology & Amenities
This internet speed is great for:
Streaming HD Movies
Streaming 4k Movies
Streaming Video Games
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel:
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access