Hyatt House Pleasanton Hotel Review
Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Hyatt House is a residential-style hotel ideal for extended stay travelers to the San Francisco area. Our hotel features large suites with complimentary breakfast, free parking, and a pool and hot tub for relaxation. Our spacious one and two-bedroom suites are designed to create contemporary experiences with separate living and kitchen areas, and modern work spaces. Engaging social spaces to meet with friends or colleagues, meeting rooms, and a prime location all cater to today’s traveler. - Hyatt
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- Full kitchen equipped with fridge, stove, pots, pans, microwave, etc.
- Dogs are allowed ( for dog owners )
- Breakfast is provided
What we did not like
- Outdated furniture and fixtures
- Thin walls. We could hear our neighbor's dog barking late at night.
- Dogs are allowed (if you prefer hotels free of pets )
- The hotel grounds can feel a little sketchy at night
This is a good hotel as a last option. Nothing fancy about it but you will be ok if you are using it as a place to rest your head and leave all day.
Hotel Techology & Amenities
This internet speed is great for:
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel:
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access
Breakdown of ameities availiable in the room:
Coffee Machine Type
Toothpaste, Mouthwash etc.