Din Tai Fung Restaurant Review
"Contemporary restaurant in the ARIA Resort & Casino serving Taiwanese fare & specialty dumplings." - Din Tai Fung
Restaurant/Food rating breakdown
What we loved
- Food was delicious. Ordered the • Baby Back Ribs $13.50 • Crab PK XLB $13 • Shrimp Spicy Wontons $16.50 • Pork Buns $9 • Braised Beef Noodle Soup $19.50 • Pork Chop Fried Rice $20.50 • Jasmine Tea $6 • Mango Green Tea $6.50
- Staff was attentive & courteous.
- The jasmine tea was the best I have ever had. Appreciated that the tea carafe was left at the table, so we were able to enjoy hot tea throughout the meal.
What we did not like
- Located on the casino floor of the Aria Hotel, it was a feat to navigate the throngs of people in the smoked-filled casino to get to the restaurant.
- We showed up without a reservation & were told there was no availability. We made a reservation for the next day at the hostess stand. When we walked away we checked the website & were able to make a reservation for 45 minutes later. Wish the hostess informed us of this opening instead of stating there was no seating available for the remainder of the day.
- We placed our total food order at once, which caused all the food to come out in quick succession. Next time we will space out the food ordering.
- For the price, the portion size could have been a bit bigger.
Delicious dinner at Din Tai Fung located in the Aria hotel in Las Vegas. Attentive, prompt staff with delicious food made for an amazing evening. Would definitely return.