Atlantis Sky Terrace Oyster Bar Review
out of 5
Restaurant/Food rating breakdown
Likelihood of us eating here again.
What we loved
- The Cioppino is delicious, comparable to the staple dish in San Francisco.
- Nice staff, fast service. We arrive with no dinner reservation & were seated after a 15-minute wait.
- Great views. The restaurant is over South Virginia Ave, where the Atlantis camera is. Great views of the mountains & cars whizzing on the road underneath.
What we did not like
- The restaurant is located in the casino & if you don't know about the entrance across the street, you will have to walk through the casino to access it.
- The closest bathroom is downstairs in the casino.
- There are slot machines lined on the opposite wall of the restaurant, emitting sounds that constantly remind you that you are in a casino.
Delicious seafood options that are reasonably priced are available inland. We split two appetizers and one entrée which was enough to ensure no leftovers.