Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts Review
Las Vegas, NV | Visited
Strip View Superior Room - One King Bed | Room 64102
"Crockfords heralds a new standard for Las Vegas luxury overlooking the world-famous Strip. Talk-of-the-town shopping and nightlife, globally inspired fine dining, star-studded residency performances, and next-generation gaming are steps away." - Crockfords Las Vegas
Hotel rating breakdown
What we loved
- Large lobby with ample seating.
- Booked a standard strip view room. During app check-in, I selected a corner room that ended up having high ceilings & a tub. Nice view of the strip (64th floor).
- TV has streaming functionality, with a JBL stereo system in the room.
- In-room Theragun was a nice touch albeit random as the hotel is not fitness-focused. Other amenities included comfortable robes and slippers and an In-room Nespresso machine, a rarity in Vegas.
- Automatic blinds and blackout curtains.
- The room has a mini bar along with a fridge to store personal items.
- Ample storage space, there is plenty of room to store clothes for a 5 - 7 night stay.
- I liked the neutral color palette of the room, which was muted compared to the Hilton’s blue and Conrad’s red tones.
- Bathroom amenities included two dental kits and a manicure kit which included a mini nail clip, tweezers, and emery board.
- Ice machine is located to the right of the elevator.
- Quiet floor, we did not hear neighbors from the room during our sold-out. stay,
- The hotel is generous with bottled waters. Each time we passed by the front desk we would ask for 2 and they happily provided them, no questions asked.
- Housekeeping was courteous and fast. They stopped by at 9 am to ask about cleaning the room to which we requested they return at 2 pm. At 2 pm three attendants arrived, one in the bathroom & two in the bedroom making the bed, vacuuming, clearing trash, and refilling coffee pods and water.
- One morning we had breakfast at the Kitchen (three eggs, pancakes & brisket grilled cheese). Fabiola was nice & attentive. The food was presented nicely and tasted great.
What we did not like
- The large lobby has plenty of seating however no available outlets. Wifi in the lobby was 10.
- There were only two agents checking people in during the two hours we were in the lobby waiting for our room. Note: At 3 pm there were 4 front desk agents checking people in.
- No lobby partitions for lines, which caused a random cluster of people, unsure of the line order to speak with front desk.
- TV streaming functionality would randomly drop the connection & show what was on live TV rather than what was streaming.
- The bathroom door swings in, infringing on the already small water closet.
- The bathroom does not have a rain shower. The showerhead in the bathroom looked old in comparison to the newer handheld component.
- Unlike other hotels, the automatic shade cannot be opened partially. Click once to open, clicking while it is opening triggers it to close. I was unable to find a way to open the blinds partially.
- As a Hilton Honors member, the breakfast credit could only be used at Dawg House which was a horrendous experience. First, after we ordered we were told it would be a 45-minute wait. Second, our food was extremely salty. Definitely recommend folks skip the Dawg House.
- The rideshare pickup is a 10-minute outdoor walk from the Conrad lobby. Other hotels, like Mandalay Bay, have closer rideshare locations.
- Same Resorts World cons across the 3 hotels: • The gym is open from 5am to 8pm. Which we found out when we tried to access at 11pm. Such a weird time for this massive resort located in a city full of nightlife. • There was no text feature (either with the hotel directly or via the Hilton app). We had to join the check-in line for simple inquiries, which sometimes resulted in a 15-minute wait to speak to someone. • The daily $45 resort fee includes (spoiler, nothing): "Guest internet access; smart TV casting ability; 10% off spa or fitness retail; 5% off spa or fitness treatments; 5% off cabana experience; 5% off 2 pool chair experience; unlimited local and toll-free calls." • The hotel does not provide a complimentary airport shuttle service (which could be included in the daily $45 resort fee).
- After checking out I noticed I was charged twice by Resorts World. When I was checking in I noted to the front desk agent that I was charged twice after our Conrad stay. He noted that they would be viligant to ensure that did not happen at Crockfords, yet it did.
Before our stay, I read many reviews filled with disdain for the Crockford Las Vegas. After staying at the Hilton and Conrad I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed our time here.
Booked a two-night weekend stay in a Strip View Superior King Room via Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts for $562.94 which included a 25% nightly rate discount.
After staying at the three Resorts World hotels, for $250/night, I would definitely stay at the Crockford for better service, better amenities and an overall better Resorts World stay.
This internet speed is great for:
TV Ports, Plugs & other tech
Availiable in the room/hotel
Key Card needed for Elevator
Guest In-Room Tablet
Mobile Key Access
Hospitality App/Texting Available
Crockfords Las Vegas, LXR Hotels & Resorts Short